Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Some Watercolors

 I did these two water colors yesterday while just relaxing at home for a bit and doing some odds and ends. The one at the top is form one of the zillions of pics I snap while riding SEPTA through West Philly and the bottom one is a memory painting from my trip to China back in 07. In fact it was right around this time of year that I flew there for 2 weeks. I'd love to go back for a longer stay and do a lot of painting--maybe someday I will. One of the best things about watercolor is it's ease and casual use compared to Oils which I work in most of the time. Its also just a lot of fun to mess around with watercolors for the heck of it--its alot less forgiving that oil, but every medium has it strengths.

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

thank you for posting , click here for any help in Shop Drawings Preparation