Sunday, June 09, 2013

Collaboration

This is a collaboration between my friend and awesome painter Lexi Thomas . While waiting around this afternoon to head out to a BBQ lexi grabbed a old canvas I re-primed and then started this cool little still life of junk on my dining room table. She left it as it was on the left, using only the old paint I had left on my palette. After Lexi left I kept looking at the painting and decided to put my 2¢ into it and spent a quick hour or so busting the rest out. It was a fun collaboration and Lexi started it off with a cool design and composition. I never collaborated on a painting before, a zillion times in comics, but never like this, and it was fun! 8 x 16 Oil

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

thank you for posting , click here for any help in Shop Drawings Preparation