Thursday, November 06, 2014

Willingboro Art Alliance

Yesterday I had a great time giving a short talk on my career as a cartoonist and now as a painter as well as doing a demo at the Willingboro Art Alliance.

The WAA was a great group of folks and I enjoyed myself very much.. I had attended the WAA a few years back with my friend from PAFA to see and demo by John Ennis.

A big thanks to RJ Haas for inviting me to do a demo and the talk. Here is a picture of the demo I did in about 45 minutes.
I wish I had more time to continue the demo but we had to be out of the center by 9. If you live close by in New jersey I urge you to join up with the WAA, they are a great group of artists.

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

thank you for posting , click here for any help in Shop Drawings Preparation in Uk