Saturday, March 26, 2016

Double Duty

As the birds chirp outside of my studio window and I have my first cup of morning coffee I look back on my second week of double duty doing both The Phantom and Judge Parker with satisfaction. It was a hard week, but I've had harder for sure, the main thing is getting the reference I need for The Phantom, but luckily both Tony DePaul and Terry Beatty have been great at helping me with anything I need.

I'm so comfortable with the Judge now I can sort of wing it, and I look forward to getting some years into The Phantom so I can feel the same. I have spent time surfing the web and finding a lot of great sources on "The Ghost Who Walks". I'd love to get some reprints of Sy Barry's run on the strip, but everything seems to be currently out of print and unavailable.

I'm looking forward to doing a little painting today and catching up on my commissions list.

2 comments:

Celso Nunes said...

You'll do a great job, Mike! We look forward to seeing your stage with the Phantom! And I wish you much success!

lost_in_woods said...

thank you for posting , click here for any help in Shop Drawings Preparation in USA