Friday, September 16, 2005

Baltimore Con

I'll be rolling down I-95 from Philly to Baltimore in the early morning tomorrow to set up at the Baltimore Comicon. No hurricanes, no snipers, no worries!
Man and can I use the R&R, after the last few weeks of ball busting work, though I don't know if I call walking the land of the babymen a R&R stop.....

Mostly I look forward to seeing friends and hanging out aftershow for good eats and some shmooze and booze. marc nathan puts on a great show, much like comic shows were 10-15 years ago before the speculators and Hollywood ruined the hobby and drove out the all ages readership.

I'll try and blog from the con if I can at night, if not I'll blog Monday for a big update. I look forward to my schedule returning to normal next week so i can get back to posting regular here.

3 comments:

Alan said...

Cool! I look forward to hearing what you have to say about the con. Have a good trip.

John Beatty said...

Have a great time Mike!

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.