Friday, January 27, 2012

Powerline

These are two pages from a fill-in issue of Powerline I did around 1988-89 and I was sharing Al Williamson's studio along with Bret Blevins at the time. I think my issue was between issues by Grey Morrow. I was so pumped because Al inked this job and because of that I drew it at the old large size 12 x 18 which Marvel was doing for that line of books. that was a great time for me in my career and getting to work with Al was the best. he really slung that Hunt 108 pen at the time which was his pen of choice then. I learned a lot about how he worked by watching him ink these pages.

2 comments:

CC said...

Al was the BEST. This is GREAT!

financialserviceoffer said...

Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats App +918929509036