Thursday, May 10, 2007

Semester End Figure Drawings

Tuesday was the last figure drawing session at Dcad for the semester so I showed up along with Echo and hoped maybe a few students would show, well one did , Dave, to join in on the fun. I was pretty off I feel that night, I had done critiques all day so my focus was off. I tossed most of what I did, and these are not great, but you know you just have to grit down and keep moving. They are mostly vine charcoal, a 5 minute and the rest are 20...



6 comments:

Kelly said...

Eh, so they aren't your best. They're still great though. It's good that you know to just accept these days and work around them.

Mike M said...

Ha, thanks, they are off, but, hey, that's what happens some days.

harlequinpan said...

i like the top one!

Quality Tale said...

i think...it is one of ur good art...but dear expecting a MASTERPIECE....wat do u think???..best luck for MASTERPIECE...waiting

Yvon Doubey said...

Drawing the human body is so dificult.. You did it well...

william wray said...

Really like the top one, drawing without lines in a challange.