Thursday, July 13, 2006

From Script to Print Preview up on AWN


The on-line magazine Animation World network has an article covering the new compilation book Danny Fingeroth and I "How to Create Comics from Script to Print" did complete with excerpts up on their site. Danny and I created a cross-over between our magazines Write Now! amd DRAW! which are both printed by Twomorrows Publishing.

The cross-over covered the complete creative process from the beginning to the end in creating a charater and comic book,the final result is a 7 page comic story in full color.

Danny and I walk you through our entire process from our intial conversations, the plot, script and designs to the penciling, inking and final coloring and lettering. The new book which collects both magazines into one volume with new material from both Danny and myself will be making it's premiere next week at the San Diego Comi-con. You can order your's today direct from twomorrows.com

2 comments:

TC said...

Thanks, Mike. I think I'm going to give a shot!

BoneDaddy said...

I'm going to have to get my hands on this pretty quick!