Thursday, March 17, 2005

DEATH TAKES A HOLIDAY



After reading Alberto's latest funny almost comic-tragedy post on his Process Junkie blog, I decided to post one of my weird old strips from my late teens. This was a pure pot induced stream of conciousness romp, and as you can see the story started loosing steam as my pre "420 friendly" freeform experiment faded to scribbles. KIDS, DON"T DRAW HIGH! Initially I was sort of inspired by Crumb's strips as well as having read that Moebius would do these stream of conciousness strips or stories. In the end it was just an excuse to smoke refer! Like I needed any... I did a few more strips like this and if I find them I will post them as well.

See the full-scale horror here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TWISTED.....

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.