Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cartoon Camp Part 2

Last night was the second and final night of two-day “Graphic Novel and Cartooning Mini-Camp” I conducted at the Tredyffrin Public Library. I'd like to thank both Gretchen Chamberlin, the Assistant Director of the Tredyffrin Public Library and all of the great kids. I had a great time and they all turned out some cool comics, many drawing comics for the first time. Here are a few quick pics, I'll post more later as I'm heading out the door to Arizona and San Diego in just seconds....



2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hi Mike!

That's really cool of you to do this. It looks like it was a lot of fun, and fulfilling too. Next time you do it, let me know; I think I could pull off being a kid- I'm pretty small!

See ya in San Diego

Jer

Unknown said...

b3m61h9q28 c8s44c4t13 w5i44x9z50 c9i57s9c94 f7t06r7y42 p5b27u8k04