Sunday, July 17, 2005

WEDNESDAY, THURDSDAY -SAN DIEGO

EXHAUSTION! FUN!,JOY! Mix a combo of these words together and that’s what Comicon is like. Some how it gets bigger every year, more and more people come, more and more studios set up displays, more and more artist come…it’s like having super A.D.D. walking the floor. There is just a riot of entertainment to see, a zillion things all competing for your eye. Comics, costumes, toys, movies….

And while many are getting their geek on, I will say that this must be one of the happiest places on the earth right now. Everyone seems happy and a good time seems to be having a great time. Some people have commented that sales may be a bit off, or even with last year, and personally I find this to be true, but I attribute this to the fact that there is soooo much to buy, or compete with.

I’ll post a big wrap up over the next day or so. I am so exhustyed every nite after the days events I haven't had the energy to post much, but maybe I'll pay the $$ to do a quick blog from the con floor. I still don’t know why my blog went screwy, but I and now backing up my posts in case this happens in the future.

1 comment:

Lalena said...

My friend just came back from the Con and picked up your sketchbook for me. Great stuff, as usual. I was blown away what you can do directly in Photoshop with a tablet.