Tuesday, July 10, 2007

If It's Tuesday It Must be BBWW day


Here is a drawing I did late last night as I couldn't sleep, so I doodled for a while, maybahps I will send it to Poobah's BBWW Blog...

I got my schedule for classes yesterday and put in for the classes i want at PAFA. it seems I'll be going to school 2 1/2 days a week, Monday to Wednesday, and I plan to teach again at DCAD, but now only one class as I'll still have a heavy workload between school and freelance.

Below are afew more quickies from Starbucks the other day. After a while I switched to drawing in marker, a Zig, the one with the thin point and the fat point on the same pen. I was skecthing fast, fast as some people were now coming and going fast, and pencil sometimes makes me want to be picky, and a pen makes a bold statement fast. I hope to get some more sketching in this week, maybe even today--it's freaking hot out again!