Friday, October 28, 2005

B-Day Wrap Up

It's been a busy week here but I am finally posting a few more pics abnd drawings from last Sunday's combined Libra Birthday party at Pod in Philly.
I am also posting a few more drawings I got, one from my pal Christophe and another by Echo based on a joke I made at dinner. I admit, ok, two girls fighting over me as I eat is a pretty Wild on E! fantasy, even if it's on paper :-)

MM




They were playing Samurai Tack on the TV above the sushi bar all nite, even playing one of the episode i worked on..how funny was that!





I love this place...the gang waiting for apps...



BLUE MARTINIS! Gotta drink anything blue, that's the rule.



the crab spring rolls arrive and beef/chicken lettuce wraps



This place has excellent sushi


The birthday King , Elizabeth and Echo...this is kinda spooky looking.



The bill....and the speration of credit cards...good thing I wasn't drunk!


Echo's drawing of me enjoying some girl-on-girl action at dinner.


Christophe's cool card!

2 comments:

John Beatty said...

Nice place to have a party, Mike! I need a group of creative types to hang with...all of them are over in my old home town of Orlando tho...

Echo is one attractive lady! :)

"Good times!"

-John

Echo Shi Volla said...

Haha, I am only attractive to the smart people;-)