Sunday, January 13, 2008

Honorable at Mention Philadelphia Sketch Club


This afternoon I won an honorable mention at the Philadelphia Sketchclubs Works on Paper competition for the cover to my Sketchbook entitle "Betty and the Bug".


I enetered two pieces in the show, my Nike cast hall drawing and the Betty piece, the second as sort of a lark. But I guess it stood out as an unusual piece and caught the judge's eye.
It was a great turn out and the reception was really well attended, Robert another PAFA student also won a honorable mention as well for a great litho drawing he did. I caught up with some old friends and maybe made a few new ones. Echo and I both had a great time and the Philly Sketch Club puts on a great show!

1 comment:

Urban Barbarian said...

Very Cool and very old skool! Way to go Mike!