Monday, March 03, 2008

Still Life Progress

Spent the weekend painting a bit and cleaning up, preparing for the taxman. Still working away on this still life, it's by far the biggest painting I've done so far at 24 x 36 and I posted two details from it. I'm sure it will take me a few more days to work away at it, but I am having a lot fo fun on it. All of teh still lifes they set up at school tend to be pretty complicated and this one was challenging because of the natural light, but to me it was the most interesting.

2 comments:

william wray said...

Don't think it's a still life Mike. I think it's to big a scope to be anything less than an "interior." Either way it's a new high for you. Well done.

yanmaneee said...

birkin bag
yeezy
nike off white
jordan 4
jordan shoes
supreme t shirt
off white clothing
supreme
nike off white
golden goose outlet