Sunday, September 28, 2014

Recent Paintings

 These two paintings are some of the most recent works I've finished in the past few weeks in the studio.  I'm making a big fall push to get a new body of work ready for the gallery and upcoming competitions and contests. Autumn is by far my favorite time of year and I will be back out painting plein air as well in the coming weeks.

The painting above is of a scene on Chestnut Street in West Philly and the painting below is from a recent evening painting session with my friends Will and Alina, we had a mini- the Dirty Palette Club painting session. We still try and get together at least once a month to paint together.


We set up a Fall themed still life in my dining room and spent a fun filled evening painting away.

                                                             Scarecrow 14 x 18 Oil

1 comment:

lost_in_woods said...

thank you for posting , click here for any help in Shop Drawings Preparation in Uk