Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Soy Chi Sketch-out

This afetrnoon Echo and I had to do some erands, first we had to drop off her files again at the printer for the children's book she's been doing which is convenintly 3 stores down from the comic shop, with a Mediteraniean resturant in-between. So we stopped there for a nice lunch, Hummus and grilled lamb...yumm!

Next we hit the comic shop real quick, not a lot out I wanted this week so we swung over to Starbucks on the way home as I had a hankering for their Iced Soy Chi lattes..mmmmm...getting addicted....
While we sucked down our drinks we skeched. Echo did a whacky comic called Krankee Pants which she'll put on her blog, while I did some sketching. I am also getting addicted to doing this every day as well....



7 comments:

Urban Barbarian said...

Man o' man, these are nice! You really capture a very human element with your life studies.

Echo Shi Volla said...

~~Good sketches!!~

Jamar said...

Skip -

man, you're killing 'em with these sketches. I gotta catch up. I love the starbucks drawings a lot, esp. the back of that old doods head. He looks like he didn't move much.

Willceau illo said...

Great stuff!

Willceau illo said...

Great stuff!

Bonaia said...

I'm lovin' your fat lady at the top. She must be wrestling a bear claw just then. Heheh... sorry I've missed figure drawing but I have been drawing a lot on my own.

bonaia

Mike Manley said...

Sorry you missed them too, next week is the last one for a month, but I am glad you are still drawing no matter what, that's what counts.