Thursday, May 10, 2007

Semester End Figure Drawings

Tuesday was the last figure drawing session at Dcad for the semester so I showed up along with Echo and hoped maybe a few students would show, well one did , Dave, to join in on the fun. I was pretty off I feel that night, I had done critiques all day so my focus was off. I tossed most of what I did, and these are not great, but you know you just have to grit down and keep moving. They are mostly vine charcoal, a 5 minute and the rest are 20...



6 comments:

Kelly said...

Eh, so they aren't your best. They're still great though. It's good that you know to just accept these days and work around them.

Mike Manley said...

Ha, thanks, they are off, but, hey, that's what happens some days.

harlequinpan said...

i like the top one!

Debu's Blog said...

i think...it is one of ur good art...but dear expecting a MASTERPIECE....wat do u think???..best luck for MASTERPIECE...waiting

Yvon Doubey said...

Drawing the human body is so dificult.. You did it well...

william wray said...

Really like the top one, drawing without lines in a challange.