Monday, November 02, 2009

Brandywine Paintout

Yesterday I ventured back to the Brandywine river Museum in Chadds Ford for the 4th time this year. but this time I didn't visit the mueum instead I went along with a group of friends from school to do some plein air painting next to the museum along the Brandywine river. After painting in the damp chilly weather we had a great dinner cooked by Jane in her beautiful home with her awesome dogs. A great start to the week and I think we just caught the very, very tail end of the fall colors.
Here you can see me posing with my paintings after my block-in, the final is in oil, 8 1/2 x 11.

1 comment:

Jesse Hamm said...

Ha ha -- for a second, I mistook that square pale area behind you for the canvas. Looked like you were painting a ten foot wide plein air pic!

Is the chair for painting from, or resting during breaks?