Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 12

One month of school is left as of today and I know these last four weeks will fly faster than the first four weeks. I have a bunch of paintings due in my painting classes and two more papers to write for my 19th Century Art class. The painting Above is my under painting for Renee's class which I worked on in a second sitting. Now tomorrow I'll take it into school and start the color on it. The under painting was done in Burnt Umber and titanium with just some terps to thin it down, it dried really quickly as a result and will be ready for me to load on the color. One of the paintings I have left to do was this more abstract pieces for Media & Methods class. I had to do this using an earth palette and I guess we are going to do something else with it in class.

No comments: