Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Portrait Class Week 5

This was the 5th week of the class I am taking over the summer and it seems the classes have just wooshed by so fast, I feel that I have made progress though, every week I feel the slight inch upwards, but it is a real fight and I often wipe out my painting and start again. Al is a great teacher, very patient and really has the ability to hone in on what each individual student needs to improve on in their work. In the pic above you can see one of our weekly reviews where we bring in work done outside of class to review. Our class is a good mix of regular students and other local artists of all ages.
I also love that he has given some demos in class, i love watching teachers give deoms, especially if the can verbalize their process like Al caan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Find Out More high quality designer replica my explanation replica ysl why not check here best replica designer