Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gallery Opening--Parke Schaffer Fine Arts


The new gallery I am a part of, Parke Schaffer Fine Arts has it's grand opening this Thursday. There are a lot of heavy hitters in the gallery like my friend William Wray and Aaron Westerberg. The gallery will also have artists in the gallery doing demos and meeting the public every Saturday in October, right now I believe I am scheduled for October 8th. Its a great looking gallery and easy to get too, right off Route 30 in Wayne, an easy trip from 1-476 in Wayne. the gallery is filled with all top tier talent that Parke, the gallery owner spent a lot of time recruiting from all over the country and I'm happy to be a part of it. I have five pieces in the gallery including the recently completed Morning Signal.
If you are in the area stop on by and support this new gallery and the artists on their opening in these hard economic times.

No comments: